Are you a student with interest and/or experience in Product Management in the travel/tourism industry? Do you thrive in a diverse, international environment? We’re looking for an enthusiastic student to join our product team as a Product Management Intern.
Eurail and Interrail Passes are synonymous with European rail travel and unlocking the cultural richness and diversity of Europe. Our brands have enabled millions of travellers from all around the world to explore the best of Europe. A Eurail or Interrail journey is a truly unique experience and we constantly work to improve our product for our international customers.
As an Intern, you would be part of an international and dynamic team that is responsible for the management and marketing of the Eurail and Interrail Passes worldwide. As part of the Product Team, you would be helping to facilitate the development and life-cycle management of Passes for travel all over Europe. Within our Product Department, you’ll be given responsibilities from day one. These projects could be adapted into a (graduate) assignment. Please indicate in your application if you are searching for a graduate assignment and what the requirements of this assignment are.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and update all product-related information and communicate the information to all relevant parties
- Work on monthly product reports and other ad-hoc reports for senior leaders
- Support the team with ongoing and new Product Management projects
- Collaborate with different departments to support the implementation of changes in the Pass Portfolio
- Assist with research and analysis on various product-and pricing-related projects
- Manage the Product mailbox and support the product team in answering incoming queries and requests from business partners and colleagues
- Approachable and forward-thinking colleagues to support you
- A modern work environment, with a culture of open communication, trust and transparency
- Attractive compensation package
- Centrally located in Utrecht city centre
- Monthly drinks to celebrate colleagues and their achievements
- Flexible working- core hours between 10- 15:30
Experience and Education
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program in international business, economics, management or in the similar field
- Enrolled at a university for the full duration of the internship
- Previous work and/or internship experience is preferred (Experience in product management or tourism industry is an advantage but not required)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal are essential. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
Competencies and Skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) is required
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multitask, a flexible attitude to work and strong prioritisation skills
- Team player with a positive, hard-working “can-do” attitude
- Self-initiative and creativity
- Please send your application (resume and motivation letter in English) to email@example.com
- Due to time constraints, only candidates who already have the right to work in the Netherlands will be considered.
- Reference to mention: Product Management Intern
- Preferred start date: 1st of March
- After a successful interview, you may be asked to complete an assignment and a colour preference profile.
Eurail Group GIE is committed to cultural diversity and welcomes applications from international candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, candidates who do not follow the correct application process will automatically be rejected. Only candidates who contact firstname.lastname@example.org will receive an update on their application.